The Regina Hotel
Le Regina, a hotel out of time
Between sea and mountain...
Amélie-les-Bains is located in the Tech Valley at 30 Km from the mediterranean sea. Palalda is standing on the southern slope of Mount Canigou in are renown and beautiful natural environment. The rivers, lakes and hiking trails offer a pleasant stay full of sensation and advertisment.
A service of quality
- Discover our privileges spaces, available for your convenience:
- Large lounge with library, reading area and TV.
- Balanced and traditional cooking: fresh products from the local market.
- Pleasant garden under the shade of its plan an mulburry tree. (open outside lunch hours).
- On demand services rooms: free TV, free wifi, safe.
- Pour des prix actualisés veuillez consultez notre blog.
Restaurant Sous Le Murier
Wether you are staying at the hotel or just passing through the city, the restaurant "Sous Le Murier" will offer you a varied and defined menu full of nice surprises in a quiet and green environment. For a momentof delicacy and relaxation, enjoy the shadows of the plane and mulberry tree while dining in a cosy atmosphere
In the city center, at 300m from the baths...
Close to all facilities (local markets, shops, bus station, tourism office,...) Le Regina is the ideal place for your spa or your holidays.
Comfortable, warm ...
For more than a century, Le Regina offers the calm and charm of a place steeped in history. 24 rooms fully equiped (bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin). The management and staff will be happy to take care of you.
- Rates per night.
- Half-board, board (one week minimum).
- 3 floors without elevator.
- Bar only for the customers of the hotel.
- The hotel front desk opening hours : from 8.30 a.m to 15:00 p.m and from 18:00 p.m to 22:00 p.m.
- We speak French, english, german